INFORAD is at the leading edge of technology
INFORAD is at the cutting edge of satellite geo-positioning technologies thanks to the use of the latest generation electronic components. This extremely reliable technology is used throughout the world, primarily as a guidance system for airplanes, vehicles and ships, it can immediately locate ships in danger or sailors in distress. Here are the key features of the INFORAD GPS engine.
- GPS* receiver: 12-channel SiRF capable of tracking 12 satellites simultaneously
- Average time to first fix:* Initialisation: 3 minutes, cold start 38 seconds, hot start 8 seconds
- Update time: 0.1 second
- Accuracy: position 10 metres RMS – speed < 1 km/h
- Processor: 32-bit ARM7 RISC at 50Mhz
- Memory: 128 Kb processor – RAM 8 Mb
- Antenna: Live internal antenna and connector for an optional live external antenna
- Alarm: Sound and visual
- Power supply: 5 VDC via cigarette lighter adapter: Input: 12/24 VDC, Output: 5 VDC – 850 mA
- Dimensions: Length 93 mm – Width 66 mm – Height 30 mm – Weight: 120 grams
- Can be used simultaneously as a NMEA-0183 v2.0 compatible GPS receiver for navigation applications running on a PC.
Products photos: D.Venzal